Black Bear Claw Picture Hanging Screws For Plasterboard Hangman
Please choose the number of screws required from options.
Double headed black bear claw picture hangers from Hangman, designed to work with keyholes, D-rings, sawtooth or wire.
- Slightly bigger than the more popular gold screws.
- Simple to hang mirrors and pictures on plasterboard walls.
- Holds up to 45kg in a timber stud.
- Self drilling tips for easy installation into plasterboard, drywall, timber etc with just a screwdriver.
- Long enough to penetrate through plasterboard into studs where required.
- Loose packaged.
Overall length: 43mm Screw length: 32mm Head length: 11mm